Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cold Turkey

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Since I started watching the show almost 2 years ago, Brothers and Sisters never disappoints me at all. The latest episode was THE best episode ever, I have ever seen.

With this holiday season mood, in which I found myself feeling too much excitement - more than Hari Raya, the cast comes out with a total shenanigan episode. It was highly entertaining - as Justin was high in the dream sequence snorting powdered sugar (yes, seriously?). Kevin and Kitty have pulled out the beast freak-out reactions and siblings moments in the show's history - in the funniest, witty and over-the-top way!



All the twists and turns are coming out in funny ways except the discovery on how Saul got infected with HIV and his soothing rendition of a Hebrew prayer in the last scene.

0 comments:

Post a Comment