Tuesday, December 21, 2010

If

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Have you ever felt that things are moving quickly relative to time when everything goes as planned? Have you ever felt that when you have no plan you're twisting and turning in an empty field that could be such a relaxing and chilling moments if that is what you're looking for (it's planned right?) also a moment of lost?

Today, I woke up around 5:30 and stared up to the sky as my bed is positioned facing three paned windows next to each on a curvy edge. I thought I was on a moment of lost. It could be in a recovery mode, emotionally. And the goal is total recovery - to come out better than I was before.

I got to the gym around 6:30. Got into the locker room, placed my stuff in the locker and started to warm up on the treadmill. 1 hour 30 minutes later, I found myself in a total stupidity (or blaming my mental sickness) on not bringing along my work clothes and shoes, after taking a shower. Putting back my boxer and running shoes, I drove back home to get the clothes. I NEVER forget such things before. May be this is what recovery mode doing to my routine.

Medically or psychologically speaking, some patients heal quickly and feel immediate relief. For others the healing happens gradually, and it's not until months or even years later that they realize they don't hurt anymore. So the challenge after any treatments is to be patient. But if you can make it through the first weeks and months, if you believe that healing is possible, then you can get your life back. But that's a big if.

0 comments:

Post a Comment